Thanks to the continuous R&D activities, AGE is able to produce Lighting solution with extraordinary results in terms of yield, consumption and duration with a very low environmental and economical impact.
AGE’s Lighting provides the Maximum Visual Comfort safeguarding the eyesight, with no glare and without tiring the eyes. AGE produce Induction lighting able to satisfy the highest quality standards and adaptable to several field of application.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
THE INDUCTION TECHNOLOGY
The principle of the technology is not recent, in fact the first induction lighting was invented by Nikola Tesla back in1890. Essentially, an induction lamp is an electrodeless fluorescent. Without electrodes, the lamp relies on the fundamental principles of electromagnetic induction and gas discharge to create light. The elimination of filaments and electrodes results in a lamp of unmatched life, lasting about 90.000-100,000 hours (AGE up to 110.000 hours), this system can outlast 100 incandescent, five HID, five typical fluorescent l or 2-3 LED lamp changes.
The light is generated via a gas discharge through simple magnetism. The two magnets, which consists of 2 rings with metal coils (called also toroid), create an electromagnetic field around a glass tube which contains the gas, using a high frequency that is generated by an electronic ballast.
The discharge path, induced by the coils, forms a closed loop causing acceleration of free electrons, which collide with mercury atoms (present in a small solid mercury amalgam pellet) and excite the electrons. As the excited electrons from these atoms fall back from this higher energy state to a lower stable level, they emit ultraviolet radiation.
The UV radiation created is converted to visible light as it passes through a phosphor coating on the surface of the tube.
The unusual shape of an induction lamp maximizes the efficiency of the fields that are generated.
AGE researchers and engineers has applied and patented improvements to the existing technology in order to make it more durable and more efficient, making de facto AGE’s lighting the most efficient and most durable lighting in the world.
The advantages of AGE Induction Lighting
- Lamp’s lifespan between 95.000-110.000 hours
- Ballast’s lifespan of about 300.000 hours
- Purest light available, comparable to daylight
- Instant start, instant restrike and flicker free
- Absolutely Stable luminous flux
- Very high Colour Rendering Index (CRI) up to 91
- High generator Power Factor (cosφ) ≥ 0,988
- Harmonic Distorsion THD < 2,5%
- The lesser effective consumption ever
- Very flexible working Temperature ( -55°C / +85°C )
- 185+ lm/W effective (E.V.E.) - 204+ lm/W (V.E.L.) - 204 Plm
- Very low lumen depreciation, less than 15% after 90.000 hours
- Lowest heat output ever ( max 45°C )
- 100% recyclable product
- Completely non toxic and with null Photo-biological risk
- 10 years warranty
- Maintenance free
- Option ATEX (for explosive environment) AE (Acid and corrosive environment) IP67 (protection or immersion)
- Option DIMMER (possible to regulate the power and effective lighting) with linear consumption reduction: - 50% power reduction = 51% consumption reduction